Thinkers50, created in 2001, curates the world’s best management ideas, continually scanning for the new, disruptive, practical concepts that transform businesses and markets, driving innovation and growth through better organisations and the best leadership.
Every two years, Thinkers50 hosts a unique event in central London: The Thinkers50 Gala. It is a gathering of great business minds for a day of debate, discussion and networking, followed by an elegant gala evening celebrating the very best in management thinking.
Thinkers50 Gala 2017 Fast Facts:
– DATE: 13 November 2017.
– PLACE: The Grand Connaught Rooms, Covent Garden, London.
– PRICE: A single ticket costs £750.00 +VAT.
– PARTICIPANTS: World’s leading management thinkers, scholars, publishers and press.
– SIZE: 300-400 participants.
– HIGHLIGHTS: Announcement of the newest Thinkers50 ranking of the world’s leading management thinkers and presentation of the Thinkers50 Distinguished Achievement Awards.
– PROGRAM: 1-day program including the Gala Dinner and Awards Ceremony. The program starts at 8 AM and will end at approximately 11:30 PM.
More information on the event at http://europe.thinkers50.com/
Application deadline: 20 October 2017 at 12:00 PM (GMT+1 time)
For more information and to apply use the contact form below to contact Evolve or apply direct via this link